Blended learning events and courses (July)
As part of staff development month there are a large number of scheduled sessions over the coming weeks and an online course for LCC staff focused on blended learning.
Update 27 July: Recordings of some sessions now available.
- Designing Forum-based Learning Activities
- Teaching with Video
- Getting started with Collaborate Ultra
The programme includes an LCC Talking Teaching: Surfacing experiences of asynchronous and synchronous teaching and learning with examples from LCC colleagues.
- See ten digital learning events in July for full details and booking.
We will be launching an online course (hosted in Moodle) next week. Blend-it: activating blended learning includes units on:
- The Online Learner and Inclusivity
- Blended Learning Models
- Building Community and Engaging Students
- Digital Accessibility
- Creating an Online Learning Activity
All LCC staff that are subscribed to the Teaching Hub will be added as students to the course next week. Look out for the welcome message!