Digital Learning Open Forum (09.03.21)
The next LCC Digital Learning Open Forum will take place on March 9th from 14:00 – 15:00 on Collaborate ULTRA.
Each month, we invite four colleagues from across the college to speak about a new tool, digital practice, or innovation that has enhanced their teaching. The forum is also a chance to share ideas and discuss common challenges.
This session will feature short talks from staff in Media, Design, Screen, and Technical Resources and will also include updates about digital learning platforms.
|15.00 – 15.10||Lee Leewis & Matt Lingard||Welcome|
|15.10 – 15.15||Silvia Grimaldi||Miro for Service Design|
|15.15 – 15.20||Lainy Malkani||Teams for assessment presentations|
|15.20 – 15.30||Lee Leewis||Q&A & digital learning updates|
|15.30 – 15.35||Kenny Macleod||Camera and sound workshops|
|15.35-15.40||Frania Hall||Media: blended learning survey|
|Remaining||All||Q&A & open mic discussions|
Previous Meetings & Recordings
Watch the recorded January session through Panopto.
- Lucy Panesar on decolonizing Wikipedia (0:00)
- Maisie Noble on asynchronous learning (11:45)
- Lara Salinas on Miro, the online collaborative whiteboarding tool (19:09)
- Thom Kaczmarek on designing sequenced online learning activities (42:59)
- Jon Gordon on a Padlet Hack for embedding PDFs in Moodle (51:28)