Digital Learning Open Forum (21.01.21)
The next LCC Digital Learning Open Forum will take place on January 21st from 10am – 11am on Collaborate ULTRA.
Each month, we invite five colleagues from across the college to speak about a new tool, digital practice, or innovation that has enhanced their teaching. The forum is also a chance to share ideas and discuss common challenges.
This session will include short talks from staff across the college, including from:
Maisie Noble, BA Illustration and Visual Media
- Asynchronous activities as supplementary learning
Thom Kaczmarek, BA Games Design
- Asynchronous activities as core learning
Lucy Panesar, Progression & Attainment
- Decolonising Wikipedia – staff/student knowledge activism
Lara Salinas, MA Service Design
- Miro: the online, collaborative white boarding tool
Jon Gordon, BA Sound and Specialist Technician
- Moodle PDF Reader – A Padlet hack
Previous Meetings & Recordings
The second Digital Learning Open Forum featured five talks. Watch the recording of the session (UAL login required).
- Christie Johnson, Academic Support: Get Ready: Promoting Motivation & Belonging in Year 1 Transition Activities (2:50)
- Craig Burston, Design School: GMD Year 1 Culture and Knowledge Exchange on Padlet (10:00)
- Trudi Esberger, International: Re-designing the tutorial for blended delivery (17:00)
- Derek Wiafe, Media School: The Fix: New Ways Of Engaging Students (41:41)
- Adrienne Tulley, Learning & Teaching: The LCC Postgraduate Hub/Lab (48:10)