Digital Learning Workshops July 2021
There are over 20 digital learning staff development sessions running online in July, covering a range of topics and digital learning platforms.
The main UAL programme has sessions on Exploring, Designing and Using. Topics include:
- Pedagogy, Presence and Placemaking: building community and belonging in online teaching
- Exploring Miro
- Designing forum-based learning activities
- Making your Moodle course more accessible with Blackboard Ally
- Going further with Collaborate Ultra: strategies for facilitating group activities
See UAL Digital Learning staff development in July 2021 on the UAL Exchange website for the full details and booking.
In addition there are 4 sessions in the LCC Staff Development Programme:
- Asynchronous Learning Activities in Moodle
- Improving PDF Accessibility
- Blend-it Relaunch
- Moodle Top Ten
See the LCC July Staff Development Programme (PDF) for further details and booking for these digital learning sessions and the wider LCC programme covering Teaching and Learning, Wellbeing, Anti-Racism, Climate Action and Research.