Digital Learning Open Forum
The LCC Digital Learning Open Forum is an informal opportunity for LCC staff to meet to discuss digital learning, share ideas, give feedback and get updates from the LCC Digital Learning team.
The open forum takes place online every month or so in Collaborate Ultra.
If you’re interested in giving an informal presentation about any aspect of your digital learning practice or experience to date please contact Lee Leewis.
Next DLOF (26.04.21)
The next LCC Digital Learning Open Forum will take place on April 26th from 14.30 – 15.30 on Collaborate ULTRA.
- Silvia Grimaldi, MA Service Design – Miro in service design
- Lainy Malkani, BA Media Relations – Using MS Teams for a Role Play Assessment
- Kenneth Macleod, Digital Moving Image Specialist Technician – Practical camera and sound workshops on Collaborate Ultra
- Frania Hall, MA Publishing – Results of the Media School blended learning review survey
- Lucy Panesar, Progression & Attainment – Decolonising Wikipedia
- Maisie Noble, BA Illustration & Visual Media – Asynchronous activities
- Lara Salinas, MA Serice Design – Miro: the collaborative white boarding tool
- Thom Kaczmarek, BA Games Design – Asynchronous activities as core learning
- Jon Gordon, Technician – A Padlet PDF hack
- Christie Johnson, Head of Aademic Support – Promoting motivation & belonging
- Craig Burston, Graphic Communications – Padelt culture & knowledge exchange
- Trudi Esberger, International – Redesigning the tutorial from blended delivery
- Derek Wiafe, Technician – New ways of engaging students
- Adrienne Tulley, Learning & Teaching – LCC Post-Graduate Hub
- Amanda Jenkins, Assoc. Dean Design – London calling… is anybody there?
- Ray Kilby, MA Film – Cross Country Collaboration
- Ling Chui, Technical Resources – Health and Safety Inductions online
- Lucy Panesar, Progression & Attainment – Tools to support student progression
- Frania Hall, MA Publishing – A proliferation of Padlets
Image credit: Chat icon by P.J. Onori from the Noun Project