Teaching Online 2021-22
An overview for LCC staff of the online elements of teaching during 2021-22.
Last Updated: Tuesday 20th July, 2021.
- In 2021-22 UAL courses will be delivered in person, with online teaching elements.
- LCC’s Blended Learning Principles (available from Schools) provide a framework for planning the blend of on-site and online activities.
- Most Moodle course & unit sites for 2021-22 are now available to staff.
- Blend-it: activating blended learning, is an online resource in Moodle designed to support LCC staff.
- Live staff development sessions will be running in September. Dates to be confirmed.
Essentials for 2021-22
We recommend prioritsing these three approaches for 2021-22 to provide your students with an inclusive online learning environment:
- Follow the Moodle Top Ten
- Plan some asynchronous learning activities
- Ensure your use of Moodle is digitally accessible
Participating in Blend-it, our Moodle-based course on blended learning and teaching will develop your understanding of teaching online and provide practical guidance.
Moodle sites 2021-22
Moodle sites for 2021-22 are now available. Please contact your PAM if you are missing any Moodle sites on your Moodle Dashboard.
Students gain access to Moodle sites when they are fully enrolled.
Guidance & Training
Online teaching is supported by digital learning specialists across the University. See Digital Learning for details and contacts.