1. Moodle (Unit sites)
Read the new Moodle guidance and then prepare your Moodle Unit site(s) in line with the new College templates.
- Deadline: Monday 16th September (Unit & Course sites)
- Contact: LCCDigitalLearning@lcc.arts.ac.uk
2. Unit Guides
Produce your 2019-20 Unit Guide and upload it to your Moodle Unit site. See Course Organisation for the Template & Guidance.
- Deadline: Monday 16th September
- Contact: Adrienne Tulley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Assignment Briefs
Reminder: All assignment briefs for Block 1 & Term 1 must be submitted to Programme Administration Managers.
- Deadline: Friday 30th August
4. New Assessment Criteria
UAL’s new Assessment Criteria were approved by Academic Board in March 2019 and will be implemented from September 2019 when the old criteria will be archived.
Read our news post Introducing the New Assessment Criteria
5. New Tutorial Policy
UAL Tutorial Policy requires Course Leaders to plan their tutorial offer on an annual basis and to articulate that offer to students in a student facing statement that should be posted on Moodle for the start of the academic year. The full policy (PDF) can be read on Canvas.
Key dates for 2019 & 20
- Course Leaders to submit Tutorial Plans and statements to Programme Directors by Friday 6th September
- Programme Directors to sign off by Monday 16th September
- Programme Directors to send approved Tutorial Plans to Jason Copley and Zey Suka-Bill on Monday 16th September.
If you have any questions please contact Jason Copley (email@example.com)
6. PG Cert / MA Academic Practice
Deadline for Applications Friday 20th September 5pm
If you require information about the Academic Practice programme including course & unit descriptions, the application procedure/forms and timetables, please visit the Teaching and Learning Exchange Professional Development website:
If you have any questions or need help with the application process please contact Adrienne Tulley(firstname.lastname@example.org)