myblog maintenance begins 13 June
As part of our ongoing work to maintain myblog’s safety and security, maintenance work will begin on Monday 13 June.
Myblog is particularly vulnerable to Spam through unsolicited comments. To further protect users, we will be deleting all blog sites that have not been updated since 31 August 2018.
The work will start on 13 June and will run over the following weeks until completed. No downtime is planned.
How to check your blog’s last update:
- Log into arts.ac.uk
- Go to your blog’s dashboard.
- Go to the Activity block which will display your most recent post.
If you have multiple blogs:
- Go to arts.ac.uk/blogs
- Log in if prompted.
- Select My Sites.
- A list of all your blogs will display with the most recent activity.
How to save a blog from being deleted:
For blogs that you haven’t updated since 31 August 2018 and you want to save, follow these instructions by 12 June.
- Log into myblog.arts.ac.uk
- Navigate to the dashboard of the at-risk blog.
- Chose a blog post and make a small edit. This can be any minor edit like adding or removing a space, comma or full stop.
- Save the changes.
If you have any questions, please contact Digital Education through MySupport or your local Digital Learning team.
- London College of Communication: email@example.com
Cover Image: BA (Hons) Public Relations, London College of Communications. Photographer: Alys Tomlinson.