Training & Support this week
All training and advice sessions are online in Collaborate Ultra. No booking required. See
UAL Teaching Online. for the dates and times.
There are 4 training courses on offer this week:
- Moodle Basics – if you are new to Moodle or need a basics refresher. This session is a guide to navigating Moodle, adding content and using Forums and Announcements to help you stay connected with your students.
- Core Practice (Moodle) – exploring the rationale and benefits of using Moodle as the home location for your online teaching and providing both content and contact for your students.
- Adapting your curriculum for teaching using Moodle – Introducing the RASE Framework as a tool to help you consider how you can use Moodle for Resources, Activities, Support and Evaluation for learning.
- Collaborate Ultra – Exploring the use of a virtual, real-time classroom for teaching purposes.
In addition a recording of Teaching practical subjects online from last week is available on
UAL Teaching Online.
- There are daily Advice Sessions hosted in Collaborate Ultra. See UAL Teaching Online.
- Peer support is available in the Teaching @ LCC Team on Microsoft Teams.
- Please check the guides on UAL Teaching Online and ask on the Teams Channel first, but if you can’t find an answer please email LCCDigitalLearning@lcc.arts.ac.uk but be aware that we are extremely busy.