MyBlog is a WordPress-based blogging platform that can be used for individual or group blogs or websites. They can be a helpful way of supporting open discussion and a culture of sharing and building ideas.
It is not a stand alone assignment submission tool.
Here a range of guides for staff from the UAL Teaching Online site
- Getting started, navigating the dashboard and updating your settings
- Creating a blog and choosing a theme, widgets, menus, header image
- Pages, posts, categories and tags
- Media library of images, videos, and files
- User roles, managing and adding users
The Digital Space team (Room: WG26 or email@example.com) can support with training for students on how to set up and use MyBlog.
If you would like training, additional support or have any questions about Moodle, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or explore the links below.
- Improvements to Myblog22nd March there will be a maintenance window to improve the performance of Myblog. At peak submission times Myblog has been stretched and often takes time for pages to load. With these updates and maintenance you should see performance improve. Maintenance Timetable Unavailable – Wednesday, 22nd March 2023, from 6:00 to 11:00 (UK time). In