LCC Teaching & Learning Innovation Fund
The 21/22 LCC Teaching & Learning Innovation Fund is now open for applications.
In response to our changing circumstances we have revised the fund to reflect that project work will be on a smaller scale this year and the funding can be used to respond to issues we’re facing in the current teaching & learning landscape, as well as on-going areas of priority for the college.
We invite proposals for innovations and interventions against one or more the following criteria:
- Develop physical and online learning spaces that respond to the current pedagogic landscape and build learning communities.
- Liberate the curriculum & promote inclusive teaching and learning through decolonisation and internationalisation of the curriculum.
- Enhance assessment for equity: sharing good practice around assessment & effective feedback; developing students’ assessment literacy.
- Develop sustainable practices across all areas of academic practice.
- Respond to Climate and Ecological action through curricula, teaching and learning and assessment.
- Support students’ well-being and the development of compassionate pedagogies.
- Improve student experience in key areas as identified in survey metrics with a focus on course organisation & management and learning community.
- Support development of students’ creative attributes, careers, enterprise and employability.
You are encouraged to discuss your application with the Teaching & Learning Coordinator for your School prior to submission.
Application Process & Deadlines
The fund is open to Academic Course Teams, Technical & Support Teams.Applications can be submitted throughout the year up until May 1st
Please send your application to Chris Bryant – email@example.com
Continuing Professional Development Fund
All members of staff at London College of Communication will be consider for CPD funding including individual or group applications.
The kinds of activities we can support include:
- UAL Training courses
- Short courses
Application & Guidelines
For more information about CPD funding and how to apply please see the following documents.
For further information you can contact Gifty Tingle – firstname.lastname@example.org