Funding and Professional Development
LCC Teaching & Learning Innovation Fund
The 21/22 LCC Teaching & Learning Innovation Fund is now open for applications.
In response to our changing circumstances we have revised the fund to reflect that project work will be on a smaller scale this year and the funding can be used to respond to issues we’re facing in the current teaching & learning landscape, as well as on-going areas of priority for the college.
We invite proposals for innovations and interventions against one or more the following criteria:
- Develop physical and online learning spaces that respond to the current pedagogic landscape and build learning communities
- Liberate the curriculum & promote inclusive teaching and learning through decolonisation and internationalisation of the curriculum.
- Enhance assessment for equity: sharing good practice around assessment & effective feedback; developing students’ assessment literacy
- Develop sustainable practices across all areas of academic practice
- Support students’ well-being in response to Covid 19 and the development of compassionate pedagogies
- Improve student experience in key areas as identified in survey metrics with a focus on course organisation & management and learning community
- Support development of students’ creative attributes amid the impact on the Design, Media & Screen industries of Covid-19
You are encouraged to discuss your application with the Teaching & Learning Coordinator for your School prior to submission.
Application Process & Deadlines
The fund is open to Academic Course Teams, Technical & Support Teams.Applications can be submitted throughout the year up until May 1st
Please send your application to Chris Bryant – email@example.com