Digital Learning Champions at LCC have been in place since 21/23. Students hired through art temps have run their own projects in partnership with the Digital Learning Team.
The projects have covered have included looking at how students collaborate on digital learning platforms such as padlet, Miro and teams. Also, improvements to the MyUAL app, racial Miro aggressions in digital learning, a research project on how students approach AI in their work and what learners want from online lessons.
These projects provide a vital connection to the student voice and experience with us learning what matters most to the students. Champions develop new skills in project management and research techniques such as running focus groups.
Working in partnership with students is celebrated at the end of the academic year with the UAL student partnership festival.
- Digital Learning Champions: How online lectures can be made more engaging.
- Digital Learning Champion: AI’s Impact student learning, teaching, and assessment in Arts and Design higher education
- Digital Learning Champion: Improve collaboration with students across different across courses in LCC
- Student Digital Learning Champions – The Results
- Digital Learning Champions Mini-Fest 2022 – All Students and Staff Welcome!