LCC Teaching & Learning Innovation Fund – Open For Applications
LCC’s Teaching & Learning Innovation Fund is now open for applications for 2020/21.
We recognise that we are continuing to work through unprecedented times. Responding to our changing circumstances and have therefore revised the T&L Fund to reflect that project work will be on a smaller scale this year. The fund can be used to respond to issues we’re facing in the current teaching & learning landscape, as well as on-going areas of priority for the college.
We invite proposals for innovations and interventions against one or more the following criteria:
- Develop physical and online learning spaces that respond to the current pedagogic landscape and build learning communities.
- Liberate the curriculum & promote inclusive teaching and learning through decolonisation and internationalisation of the curriculum.
- Enhance assessment for equity: sharing good practice around assessment & effective feedback; developing students’ assessment literacy.
- Develop sustainable practices across all areas of academic practice.
- Support students’ well-being in response to Covid 19 and the development of compassionate pedagogies.
- Improve student experience in key areas as identified in survey metrics with a focus on course organisation & management and learning community.
- Support development of students’ creative attributes amid the impact on the Design, Media & Screen industries of Covid-19.
If you would like to discuss an application, please contact your Teaching & Learning Innovation Lead:
Mark Ingham, Design School
Frania Hall, Media School
Chris Petter, Screen School
Applications can submitted throughout the year up until May 1st with the deadline of the first of the month.
You can access the application here:
Please submit applications to Chris Bryant (firstname.lastname@example.org)