A new canvas page has been created for staff which contains resources, policy and the process to support you teach and explore ethical issues with your students.
The site examines the importance of students considering the ethical contexts of the work they make whether they are studying at FE, undergraduate or postgraduate level.
The site contains many resources to support you as you teach and explore ethical issues with your students; including an introduction to integrating educational ethics in creative educational practice, as well as further reading.
The site also contains the following policy documents:
- UAL Code of Practice on educational ethics.
- UAL educational ethics approval form.
- Template participant information and consent form.
- Educational ethics approval process flow chart.
Resources for students
In addition the site contains resources accessible to students:
- Academic Support Online ethics resources
- Ethics for making
- Ethics: Preserving Voices Vulnerable to Erasure – Shades of Noir journal
At LCC we have run several Talking Teaching sessions on educational ethics and our next session will be advertised this term.