The Report provides updates from the College’s academic support departments, highlighting key online events, initiatives and developments planned for the spring term, as well as reporting back on recent achievements and successes.
Although the Report is designed to be tabled for consideration at College Committees, it should also be of wider interest to students and staff.
The report contains information on:
- Library Services
- Technical Resources
- Academic Support
- International Student Experience
- Learning, Teaching and Student Experience
- Digital Learning
- Progression and Attainment
- Development and Quality
- International Developments
- Work-based Learning and Placements
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion