The LCC Teaching and Learning Innovation Fund can be used to respond to issues we’re facing in the current teaching & learning landscape, as well as on-going areas of priority for the college.
The fund is open to Academic Course Teams, Technical & Support Teams.
If you would like to apply we invite proposals for innovations and interventions against one or more the following criteria:
- Develop physical and online learning spaces that respond to the current pedagogic landscape and build learning communities.
- Liberate the curriculum & promote inclusive teaching and learning through decolonization and internationalization of the curriculum.
- Enhance assessment for equity: sharing good practice around assessment & effective feedback; developing students’ assessment literacy.
- Develop sustainable practices across all areas of academic practice.
- Respond to Climate and Ecological action through curricula, teaching and learning and assessment.
- Support students’ well-being and the development of compassionate pedagogies.
- Improve student experience in key areas as identified in survey metrics with a focus on course organisation & management and learning community.
- Support development of students’ creative attributes, careers, enterprise and employability.
You are encouraged to discuss your application with the Teaching & Learning Coordinator for your School prior to submission.
Frania Hall – Media School
Susi Wilkinson – Screen School
Craig Burston – Design School
Applications can be submitted throughout the year up until May 1st
Please send your completed application to Chris Bryant – email@example.com