LCC Staff Development – Tuesday 19th July
We have 3 sessions running tomorrow – please sign up here to attend.
Neuro Diversity Webinar 10:00 – 11:30
This fascinating webinar will provide key insights on neurodiversity (specifically dyslexia, ADHD, dyspraxia and dyscalculia) including:
• Typical neuro-diverse strengths and weaknesses – including
creative thinking skills, long term memory, innovation, interpersonal skills and visual thinking as well as difficulties with working memory, processing information and time management.
• Consideration of how assessments and interventions can help to understand abilities and strengths.
• The relationship between neuro-diversity and work performance and how this can lead to stress or success.
• An inspiring account of how to utilise strengths with real-life case studies.
• Practical tips that can be used immediately to increase awareness, productivity and motivation.
The webinar will also cover aspects of Cheryl’s book ‘Adult Dyslexia – Unleashing Your Limitless Power.’
AHRC Networking Scheme – Online 13:00 14:30
This workshop session is created for LCC colleagues who are interested in applying for the AHRC Networking Scheme. Colleagues from the
RMA Funding Team will provide more information on the application process, followed by the opportunity for colleagues to share ideas and ask questions. Please be sure to have read the grant details on the UKRI website and prepare some ideas/questions before joining the session.
Financial Wellbeing – Online 14:00 – 15:30
This 1 hr workshop has been designed to help you get on top of your money by sharing money saving tips, information and the latest tools to manage your money better.
The workshop will cover:
• The importance of financial resilience
• Budgeting and keeping track
• Credit, Borrowing and your credit score • Where to access support for debt
• Savings and Investments
• How to make your money work harder