Funding for teaching and and learning projects and research is available under two schemes. Applications are now open for both the UAL & LCC Funds. The first deadline is Monday 28th October.
LCC Teaching & Learning Innovation Fund
Applications are now open to LCC’s Teaching & Learning Innovation Fund. The Fund exists to support pedagogic research, curriculum enquiry and technology-enhanced teaching & learning. We are keen to develop projects in these areas that address one or more of the following college priorities:
- Improving transition and retention
- Liberating the Curriculum through inclusive teaching & learning practices
- Addressing attainment differentials between student groups
- Embedding the digital & developing a critical understanding of the digital within pedagogy
- The development of students’ creative attributes, employability and enterprise skills
- Innovations in the use of physical and digital learning spaces
- Improving Student Experience
The Fund has a Project Mode for one-off projects (up to £3,500) and a Sabbatical Mode (up to £10,000).
Full details, including the application process and guidelines for 2019-20:
Application Deadlines: Monday 28th October, 2019 and Monday 20th January, 2020.
UAL Teaching & Learning Fund
The fund supports educational projects aimed at making a positive impact on UAL students’ learning, employability and attainment. We welcome project proposals from individual members of staff, teams of staff and staff working in collaboration with students.
- Deadline for submissions: Monday 28th October.
- Funding is for £1500 or £3000.
Full details, including the eligibility criteria & application form:
There is an online workshop to help staff develop proposals for the UAL scheme: Teaching and Learning Fund Proposal Support on Friday 11th October, 12.30-1.30pm.