Training & Guidance this week
There are training and advice sessions everyday this week to help you prepare to teach online for the Summer Term.
All training and advice sessions are online in Collaborate Ultra. No booking required. See
UAL Teaching Online. for the dates and times.
There are 5 training courses on offer this week:
- Moodle Basics – if you are new to Moodle or need a basics refresher. This session is a guide to navigating Moodle, adding content and using Forums and Announcements to help you stay connected with your students.
- Core Practice (Moodle) – exploring the rationale and benefits of using Moodle as the home location for your online teaching and providing both content and contact for your students.
- Adapting your curriculum for teaching using Moodle – Introducing the RASE Framework as a tool to help you consider how you can use Moodle for Resources, Activities, Support and Evaluation for learning.
- Teaching practical subjects online – This session is a short demonstration of how to use a webcam to facilitate the teaching of practical subjects and hands-on demonstrations, followed by a Q&A to help brainstorm and consider solutions based on individual tutors needs.
- Collaborate Ultra – Exploring the use of a virtual, real-time classroom for teaching purposes.
In addition there are daily Advice Sessions. See UAL Teaching Online.
Please note that LCC Digital Learning are contributing to this central programme and won’t be running LCC open sessions.